阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

當阿比遇上陳豪


阿比爸爸近日成為了某護髮品牌的代言人!

事緣這星期來帶Abby出外乘搭馬鐵時,當Abby看見車站其中一個的燈箱廣告時,便會說:「爸B」。看真點那廣告,原來是穿著西裝的陳豪!哈哈!在不少女仕心中陳豪都幾"Man",而Abby又覺得他有幾分似阿比爸爸,結論是:阿比再一次證實『小孩的眼睛是雪亮的』!^_^

2 comments:

  1. 阿比可能想說:爸B,你好似陳豪咁脫髮喎!哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Abby is so funny!

    From one of your students in APSKT.
    Also one of the student in 4A before who got the 4 th place in the 2nd semester and the 3 rd place in the 1 st semester.

    ReplyDelete

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB