阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

In remembrance of Uncle Big and Grandma, whom I lost within a month

Uncle Big, you've lived an extraordinary life. Stories about you that I heard from my mom seem to be found only in movies. I guess these are only bits and pieces of your legend. I've longed to chat with you and to know more about you and your feelings; however, I could not overcome the fear from your extravaganza. It was difficult to get to know your minds.

The most wonderful conversation that I treasured most was taken place at BH while you had your cancer treatment. The way you talked to Aunt, Connie and me showed me your loving and sentimental side of you. I am so glad and relieved that you humbly accepted Christ as your saviour when you were at your last stage of life. I thank God for His mercy and steadfast love. May your family also find comfort in Him. I'll pray and care for Aunties and KK, HY.

Grandma, I'm so thankful that I could come back to HK for attending your funeral. It was a great memory that I could 'send you off' with our family and the Pangs. I miss you but I did not feel disheartened. You will always be in my heart. May you find peace and joy with our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. We can feel that while you have missed the people you either admire or love, you haven't lost hope because of Jesus. Yes He has triumphed over death and so would those who love Him and put their faith in Him. May God's comfort be with you and your family during this grieving time.

    ReplyDelete

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB