阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall...short


Got so much that I would like to jot down to share with you...reflections from my everyday life. Although there's just so little time......I still want to make an opportunity to remember the beauty and blessings which we may easily overlook everyday.

To see more photos, CLICK ME!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB