阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Pilot View of an autopiloted train


Isn't such a view fascinating? I feel like riding on a roller coaster! In fact I was riding the newly opened Skytrain Canada Line, which goes from Downtown Vancouver (Waterfront) to Richmond and the airport. It reminds me of the Ma On Shan Line I used to take in Hong Kong. The big differences are: 1) Now I can see a wonderful view at the front. 2)There is actually NO driver. The trains are autopiloted indeed. How efficient and amazing!

ps: One more big difference than the railway in Hong Kong: People just have to honestly purchase their fare, and then they can head to the platform without passing any gates at the entance/exit. With a bus pass, it's a real convenient way for me to get on a train! ^_^
More photos of the trip are available on my facebook album:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB