阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

明年今日


感謝天父,今日終於完成今個學期要交的最後一份功課!這一個月來的緊張狀態可以告一段落了。今個學期在系統神學及講道學中的學習真是滿足!今日寄出功課後除了感恩,還憧憬著明年的今日自己會在做什麼。明年四月到了這個時候,應該是櫻花盛放的初春,期待可以完成在Regent College這個Master of Christian Studies (Applied Theology),可以畢業,和Connie、Abby、Elly回香港了!祈求在剩餘的這一年繼續經歷神的帶領,去完成這段在加拿大學習之旅。

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the arrival of this day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for up to this level and pre-congratulations for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB