阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Monday, April 06, 2009

奇人奇技--Abby invents a new cell phone!!


Check out Abby's new cell phone! ^_^

AbbyMommy will later post a video showing how Abby talks using this cell phone.

p.s. I can never have such flexibility!!! 甘拜下風!! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. What a cuty photo and what a clever girl with smart imagination. Isn't true that the sole of the foot looks exactly like a mobile phone, how come we have never thought of that?

    ReplyDelete

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB