阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Lost and Found

I found my long-lost wedding ring on the desk today!!! ^_^ Hurray!!
I know it's at home somewhere since I usually have it placed on the desk with my keys. But it's been out of sight for quite a while. I thought it must have been Abby who played with it and misplaced it somewhere. I told Connie about the lost and she said lightly that it would be an opportunity to buy new rings for us. There were moments that I felt so regretful for losing it and I really really hoped that it could be found. Today I just found it in the stack of erected bibles. I'm RELIEVED now and I should put it at a more secure place so that I won't lose it again. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB