阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Abby sighs...

Guess what Abby is trying to tell you......

Abby is quite friendly and she likes to greet people she meets. However, there were occasions that she greeted some kids in her pre-school class / Sunday School class but she got no response from them. This is the look she would give back to me or Connie (or actually I believe she is telling herself) with an expression in Chinese: "Mo...(means "nothing")"
What would you say to her? I tried to encourage her not to be discouraged and told her that she might need to speak louder or walk closer to let the other kid see her. In fact, I understand that kids at their age may not know how to respond to such way of greetings. Well, I hope that Abby can continue to show great hospitality. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB