阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Friday, March 20, 2009

We're back!!

We're back!! The renovation of the basement is finished and we're back to our home. It's interesting that all these 'big events' usually take place during my reading weeks. I can appreciate that since I could spend the time to adjust and set things clear. However, my reading week is almost over but I haven't got much work done. How was the time spent?

1. Connie and I spent the first few days 're-organize' our home. Yes, it took us a few days to do so. Surprisingly, I now realize that I need some time to re-adjust to this familiar setting...weird. But I find the study room very tidy and cozy. ^_^ Hope I can focus to do my work better.

2. I've renewed my Canadian passport. Connie, Abby and I took a half-day trip to the downtown area to get all the documents done. We explored a bit more of the downtown of Vancouver.

3. We spent a nice afternoon with our community group from Regent...at the POOL. Connie, Abby and I didn't bring our swim suits and we just planned to have lunch with our group members after they swam. But when we got there, we then regretted for not bringing our swim suits--There is an exciting water slide there and the pool setting is quite family-oriented. We could've had lots of fun with Abby and others there. Well, we'll surely go there again.

4. We had our haircut!!! Thanks to my schoolmate, Tomommi, who is a professional hairdresser from Japan. We have a new fresh look after her awesome service!! I especially like Connie's new look. She looks much younger!! ^_^ Abby looks cute in her short hair. Even I look more handsome, eh? ^_^

I tried to study, but not much was done. Yet I still have a lot of readings and assignments unfinished!!!! There are 3 more weeks to go before my final examination. I pray that God sustains my spiritual and physical well-being that I can finish my first year strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB