阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Monday, March 30, 2009

A fun weekend

Three things that made today a really wonderful day:

1. Engaging and fun time with the kids at church this morning, even though I lost my voice and ripped my pants afterwards. May the love of Jesus Christ always be in their hearts. Looking forward to work closely with Karpos team.

2. Playful time with Abby, and other familes from church. We really need these quality time to connect with one another.

3. Warm chat with APS colleagues through Skype. I'm so glad to hear from them. Thanks for their love and care to me, Connie and Abby.

I really need some good rests tonight and then start to work hard tomorrow. Still got 3 weeks before finishing this term. May God give me a healthy spiritual and physical being to complete it strong. ^_^

6 comments:

  1. "ripped my pants afterwards"...
    I wonder what happened during Karpos...

    3 more weeks to go, Add oil ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, when I knelt to set up the equipment before Karpos started, I heard the ripping sound...oops...it was so large and obvious to be seen...in such an emergency, the only thing I could do was to tie my jacket around my waist to cover the ripped part. I looked like a workman for this new outfit--Green top (Karpos' new attire) and bright yellow bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philip,

    This is the first time I visit your blog as I did not know you have a blog until I saw your comment on my husband's blog (Yan Yan the Pig Farmer). You know what, when I start reading your blog, I can't stop myself as the stories were all touching and human. Also, adoption is always an idea in me and my husband's mind. I would love to talk to you more about it.

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elsie, we are so happy to hear that adoption has been in your mind for a long time. We would love to talk and chat over this topice with you. If you have time, you can read my blog, as I have more stories of our infertility and adoption journey in these past years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie,

    I have actually visited your blog as well but I couldn't leave a comment on your blog, don't know why. I was touched by your stories and I am sure these stories can help lots of people and may be someone at our church.

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB