阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Family Fun @2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics


The 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics was an one-of-a-kind experience! Though I'm not a big fan of sports, I'm so grateful that I could still enjoy the atmosphere and the vibe of the city, the hospitality, and the cheer......for Canada!! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB