阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Surely you don't want to miss these cherry blossoms

Spring has arrived in Vancouver! It's the season of cherry blossom. We've been checking out different places in our neighborhood for these wonders. Just wanna share with you some beautiful scenes here. You may want to plan for a trip to Vancouver next Easter to check out the cherry blossoms. Next year will be our last year here...so treasure the opportunity to visit us while we're still around! ^_^








3 comments:

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB