阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Lining Up For A Cause...

This is quite a queue! Is this a queue for bus? (I had thought so) NOPE. They're lining up for HOTDOGs!! This hotdog stand is no ordinary. It's selling hotdogs with an oriental twist...the Japanese taste....called the Japadog. It's quite well-known in Vancouver (even though I haven't heard of them until during the Olympics) The Japadogs have different flavor. To me, one of them tasted like those octopus balls (but now a sausage and bun instead). The Japadogs are not that expensive (~$5-6) comparing to ordinary hotdogs. But the line-ups can get really long......guess how long it took for us to get our order.......1 hour!!! Would you be willing to wait that long for a hotdog? ^_^

It was quite fun to hear the chef keep thanking his customers loudly and proudly, saying "Thank you ~~~~" in English with a Japanese tone.

The Japadogs are quite yummy. Give it a try if you have a chance! ^_^ I wish to try it again!

1 comment:

  1. What is the stuff inside the Japadog?

    I guess: a big sausage with a little rice and chopped vegetable pieces.

    I want to know more about this dog.
    For example: Did Abby like to eat it or reject it and pass it back to you? Did you buy 3 such dogs for that lunch? Are the dogs tasty?

    ReplyDelete

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB