阿比-艾莉爸爸 成長歷奇

Stories about me, my family and my daughters, Abigail & Eliana.

Abigail Jackline--Father's joy. To Connie and me, Abigail is a wonderful blessing from God, our precious jewel. God blessed us with Abigail as Connie and I went through the journey of infertility.

Eliana Faith--God answers. God hears our cries and heals us not only emotionally, but He also gives us Eliana, a precious gift, as a sign of his faithfulness.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Love expression


I really appreciate the thoughtfulness and creativity of Connie for her beautiful Valentine gift to me this year. ^_^ This gift is so unique as there are fingerprints from all of us, featuring Elly's first Valentine...and also my fingerprints: It's funny that Connie asked for my fingerprints while she was preparing the present. As the years go by, she is getting better and better in expressing love through handmade presents. I really need to catch up a bit! ^_^ Thank you again, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby's Adoption Story on TVB